January 2, 2012

Uncandled Eggs

For those of you who aren't fortunate enough to come from a rural area (I come from The Shire of the U.S., and beautiful it is!) you may not know what it means to "candle" an egg.  In simplest terms, it means to shine a bright light behind an egg so you could get some idea of the contents.  Of course the first candling lights were...candles.

From time to time I'll create posts that are "Uncandled Eggs" - these are places or happenings inside LOTRO's Middle Earth that make me think there must be some manner of lore link, but for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out what.  Could be nothing and just my imagination  Could be I haven't been researching in the right places.  But if anyone can add information to what I bring up in these posts, I'd very much welcome it!  Let's see if we can shine enough light in there to see what's what.

Watch for the first Uncandled Eggs posts in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment